Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Elevator Sales Speach


This is one example of "the perfect elevator sales pitch". Seeing as I need to do my first tomorrow, I figured I give it a shot.

Hi I'm Marc. I'm an integrated media consultant for Rogers Media in Calgary, Alberta. I work with clients in all types of industries to collaboratively develop, implement and execute multi-platform marketing plans. All of these marketing programs are designed to create measurable results for your bottom line and include one on one coaching on social media platforms that can help my clients (and you) get a headstart with these new and exciting marketing tools.

If you're interested to hear more about how I can help your business grow and venture into the social media world, I'd love to chat with you more about this later.

Would you like to set up a meeting with me next week?

No comments: